VITALITY – noun
- exuberant physical strength or mental vigor
- capacity for survival or for the continuation of a meaningful or purposeful existence
- power to live or grow
In case you haven’t heard, September is “Life Insurance Awareness Month.” But rather than focus on life insurance, per se, we – at PVI – would rather focus on “Life Assurance.”
So what do we mean by that? In essence, it means that we love to provide information and opportunities for you to enhance your life, which includes protecting yourself and your family, and improving your health.
That’s why we’re excited to announce the Vitality Program from John Hancock. In fact, we’re so excited – that members of the PVI Team are signing up for it, too! Here’s a brief overview of the program:
Life insurance with the John Hancock Vitality Program rewards you for the healthy activities you do every day. And now, you can earn an Apple Watch Series 3 for an initial small payment when you become a John Hancock Vitality member. Simply exercise regularly to earn Vitality Points and see the cost of your Apple Watch go down. The more Vitality Points you earn, the less you’ll pay. Here’s how the program works:
- Order your Apple Watch for an initial payment of $25 plus tax.
- Walk, run, bike, swim or do any number of exercises you enjoy and earn Vitality Points that go toward your monthly watch payments over a 24-month period.
- Earn 500 fitness-related Vitality Points per month over two years and you’ll pay no additional charges.
Plus, the Vitality Points you earn along the way can also lead to additional rewards and discounts, as well as savings on your annual life insurance premium!
If you would like to learn more about this exciting new program from John Hancock (which also includes a program for older adults), give us a call and let PVI help you save money while adding vitality to your life!
Call today! 760-749-2383